''I See Nobody As Threat' - Davido To Wizkid - Naijahottesttv.com ''I See Nobody As Threat' - Davido To Wizkid | Naijahottesttv.com


Home » » ''I See Nobody As Threat' - Davido To Wizkid

''I See Nobody As Threat' - Davido To Wizkid

Davido, in a recent interview
with Punch, finally opened-up on his view
about Wizkid. The Skelewu crooner
confirmed he's not scared of competition
and not seeing Wizkid as a a form of
threat.
“Not at all. The rumour is
cool. But I see nobody as
competition or threat. God is
behind me, so I just go into
the studio, do my music and
everything is fine. I develop
and write most of my songs in
the studio. I’m not afraid of
competition or the fact that
some person will just appear
on the scene and take the
shine. After all, I did it to
some people, so I expect that
it is something that must
happen to everyone because
you can’t be shining forever.
But once you are good to
others, make good music,
have loyal fans, that’s all that
matters.

  • ****Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Naijahottest media THANKS****
  • 0 100000:

    Post a Comment

    TREADING THIS WEEK