My Pregnancy Is Not from Jim Iyke; I Was Asked to Frame Him –– Lagos Businessman's Daughter Confesses! - Naijahottesttv.com My Pregnancy Is Not from Jim Iyke; I Was Asked to Frame Him –– Lagos Businessman's Daughter Confesses! | Naijahottesttv.com


Home » , » My Pregnancy Is Not from Jim Iyke; I Was Asked to Frame Him –– Lagos Businessman's Daughter Confesses!

My Pregnancy Is Not from Jim Iyke; I Was Asked to Frame Him –– Lagos Businessman's Daughter Confesses!

The alleged pregnancy
saga involving actor Jim
Iyke and the daughter of a
Lagos businessman, Nancy is
now taking a different
dimension. When the story
broke recently, many
condemned Jim Iyke even
without giving him the benefit
of doubt, but his woman,
Nadia Buari, stood by him.
At last, the lady, Nancy has
confessed and Jim Iyke too
has reacted....
Nancy has opened up that
some persons actually
approached her to frame Jim
Iyke up and cause confusion
in his marriage-bound
relationship with Nadia Buari.
She however refused to give
details of her sponsor but she
has dropped the allegation
that they dated secretly and
he that he got her pregnant.
  • ****Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Naijahottest media THANKS****
  • 0 100000:

    Post a Comment

    TREADING THIS WEEK