Smart and strong like my mama-Serena Williams shares cute photo of newborn daughter - Naijahottesttv.com Smart and strong like my mama-Serena Williams shares cute photo of newborn daughter | Naijahottesttv.com


Home » » Smart and strong like my mama-Serena Williams shares cute photo of newborn daughter

Smart and strong like my mama-Serena Williams shares cute photo of newborn daughter



Serena Williams gave birth to daughter Alexis Olympia Ohanian two weeks ago,and the newborn is already taking after her gold medal mother.
The tennis champ shared a photo of her newborn baby donning a sassy onesie that read 'Smart and Strong like my mom' along with caption 'Biceps.'
  • ****Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Naijahottest media THANKS****
  • TREADING THIS WEEK