Tell My Husband To Return My Pants, wife cries out in court - Naijahottesttv.com Tell My Husband To Return My Pants, wife cries out in court | Naijahottesttv.com


Home » » Tell My Husband To Return My Pants, wife cries out in court

Tell My Husband To Return My Pants, wife cries out in court

An estranged wife, Toyin Ogunminiyi today urged a customary court sitting in Ikole-Ekiti to help effect the release of her six pants in her husband’s possession.

Other personal belongings the woman sought for retrieval from her estranged husband, Mr. Tope, included two native dresses, one jeans skirt and a plastic basin.

NAN reports that the woman also prayed the court to dissolve her 20-year-old marriage.

She claimed that her husband was constantly beating her and tearing her dresses in public, in addition to accusing her of acts of adultery.

The woman, who described her husband as a drunk, said he had abandoned his responsibilities.

She, however, sought the custody of their four children, urging the court to compel her husband to give her N20,000 as monthly feeding allowance.

“My husband always spends his money on alcohol and his concubines. He does not take care of me and the children. I am seeking the dissolution of our association as well as the release of my pants in his house,” the estranged wife said.

In his response, the husband simply said "I do not want this woman again, she is adulterous."

The President of the court, Yemisi Ojo, adjourned the matter till February 6, 2017.
  • ****Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Naijahottest media THANKS****
  • 0 100000:

    Post a Comment

    TREADING THIS WEEK