"I'm good now"-Halima Abubakar makes a stunning return to social media after 3 week break (See Photos) - Naijahottesttv.com "I'm good now"-Halima Abubakar makes a stunning return to social media after 3 week break (See Photos) | Naijahottesttv.com


Home » , » "I'm good now"-Halima Abubakar makes a stunning return to social media after 3 week break (See Photos)

"I'm good now"-Halima Abubakar makes a stunning return to social media after 3 week break (See Photos)

 Actress Halima Abubakar has made her return to Instagram after she took a break from social media three weeks ago to deal with personal issues ..Sharing stunning photos, she wrote
I miss you all sugars❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️#Amgoodnow#Betterinfact#ohomorihiavo🙏🏻Had to deal with some personal issue
  • ****Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Naijahottest media THANKS****
  • 0 100000:

    Post a Comment

    TREADING THIS WEEK