Please Is 30k Salary Good For A Second Class Upper Student(b.sc) - Naijahottesttv.com Please Is 30k Salary Good For A Second Class Upper Student(b.sc) | Naijahottesttv.com


Home » » Please Is 30k Salary Good For A Second Class Upper Student(b.sc)

Please Is 30k Salary Good For A Second Class Upper Student(b.sc)


Good morning fellow readers.......

I finished my NYSC on 15th of October and fortunately for me, I got my offer letter last week. The total payoff after a month is 30k, I'm to resume on monday but some of my siblings advised me not to accept the offer because I am a second class upper student(B.SC) and I'm less than 24. Probably a better offer will come in because I'm still in the employment age cycle. Pls advice me on this cos I dont knw wen that better offer will come in and another believe I have is that half bread is better than none.
Pls advice me.
  • ****Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Naijahottest media THANKS****
  • 0 100000:

    Post a Comment

    TREADING THIS WEEK