WICKED ACT: Uncle Flogs Boy With Hose For Mistakenly Collecting Fake N1000 (Photo) - Naijahottesttv.com WICKED ACT: Uncle Flogs Boy With Hose For Mistakenly Collecting Fake N1000 (Photo) | Naijahottesttv.com


Home » » WICKED ACT: Uncle Flogs Boy With Hose For Mistakenly Collecting Fake N1000 (Photo)

WICKED ACT: Uncle Flogs Boy With Hose For Mistakenly Collecting Fake N1000 (Photo)

The pain on this little boy's face says everything.
In another story captured by Humans of Lagos, the young boy pictured above speaks about how his uncle, who promised to send him to school only to have him start hawking, beat him with a hose for stealing a fake N1000 note and vowed to keep beating him till he replaces the money with a real N1000 note.
See the young man's touching story after the jump:


My uncle flogged me with hose yesterday because I mistakenly collected a fake N1000, he said he will keep flogging me every night till I replace the money.
He also flogged me last week with the same hose because I did not return in time from an errand he sent me, that's where I got these marks on my body from. 
He brought me from the village September last year and he told my parents he will send me to school when I get to Lagos, but the last time I asked him about it, he said he doesn't have money for that yet." *HOL replaced the fake naira note and offered to follow him home and talk to his uncle but he said no, he was afraid it would lead to more punishment after.
I feel so sorry for this young boy. Hopefully God would deliver him from this situation, and send him into the hands of somebody who would actually help him. Some people are just so wicked, would this man do this to his own child?! Choi.
  • ****Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Naijahottest media THANKS****
  • 0 100000:

    Post a Comment

    TREADING THIS WEEK