Just smile a little with Akpos the assistant doctor - Naijahottesttv.com Just smile a little with Akpos the assistant doctor | Naijahottesttv.com


Home » » Just smile a little with Akpos the assistant doctor

Just smile a little with Akpos the assistant doctor

A doctor wanted to travel so he approached his assistant.
“Akpos, I will be traveling tomorrow. I don’t want to close the clinic. I
want you to take care of the clinic and take care of my patients.”
“Yes, sir!” answers Akpos.
The doctor traveled and returns two days later and asks: “So, Akpos,
how was my clinic?”
Akpos told him that he took care of three patients.
“The first one had malaria so I gave him wipper.”
“Thats my boy, and the second one?” – asks the doctor.
“The second one had stomach ache and I gave him Malox, sir.” – says
Akpos.
“Sharp guy! You’re good at this and what about the third one?” – asks
the doctor.
“Hmmmm, Sir, I was sitting here o o and suddenly the door opened and
a beautiful woman entered. Like a winch, she undressed herself, taking
off everything including her bra, her panties and lied down on the
table. She spread her legs and shouted: “HELP ME! For 3 years I have
not SEEN any man!”
“Jesusss!!!, Akpos, what did you do?” – asks the doctor.
“I put eye drops in her eyes so that she can SEE after which i referred
her to a psychiatric hospital.” !!!!!
Don`t laugh alone. kindly use the Share button.
Ours is to make you feel happy.. Hahaaa hiohiiooo ha!!

  • ****Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Naijahottest media THANKS****
  • 0 100000:

    Post a Comment

    TREADING THIS WEEK