Happy hour! Read Akpos and the greedy driver - Naijahottesttv.com Happy hour! Read Akpos and the greedy driver | Naijahottesttv.com


Home » » Happy hour! Read Akpos and the greedy driver

Happy hour! Read Akpos and the greedy driver

Akpos entered a taxi and said to the driver “Drop me at the 1st
roundabout”.
As they were going, a lady stopped them and says “Drop me at the 2nd
roundabout”.
The driver said “No” and zoomed off.
“Why didn’t you carry the lady?” asked Akpos.
“I prefer to carry passengers that will drop on or before the first
roundabout. After which I now proceed to carry new passengers down
to the 2nd roundabout” replied the driver.
“Why?” asked Akpos
“I make more money. Many passengers dropping at the 2nd roundabout
won’t like to pay double if I carry them before the 1st roundabout”
“What if you end up driving empty to the 1st roundabout? Don’t you
think you will lose”.
"That’s not possible." says the driver.
Akpos then say to him “OK, I bet you 2000 Naira that you will drive
down to the 1st roundabout with your back seat empty”
“HAHAHAHA! Ok” replied the driver.
After some minutes, Akpos started smiling as it’s now obvious that no
other passenger is on the road.
Just few distance remaining, A school boy dropped the taxi and said
“Drop me at the 1st roundabout”.
Akpos couldn’t believe his eyes.
The driver laughed and said “Enter Enter lets go!!!”
Just as the boy was about to open the door, Akpos immediately
removed 50 Naira and give the small boy to enter another taxi.
The driver fainted.
One word for my guy...

  • ****Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Naijahottest media THANKS****
  • 0 100000:

    Post a Comment

    TREADING THIS WEEK