Messi refused to shake my hand, claims Baena - Naijahottesttv.com Messi refused to shake my hand, claims Baena | Naijahottesttv.com


Home » , » Messi refused to shake my hand, claims Baena

Messi refused to shake my hand, claims Baena

The 24-year-old says the Argentine snubbed
him prior to the game - despite reports
claiming the midfielder was in fact guilty of
the same thing
Rayo Vallecano's Raul Baena has claimed Lionel
Messi refused to shake his hand before his
side's clash with Barcelona on Sunday.
Reports have suggested that the midfielder was
in fact guilty of rejecting the Argentine ahead
of the encounter, which ended 4-0 in the
Blaugrana's favour, but Baena claims it was
the other way around.
"This is an issue that I would like to clarify,
because in the many reports it has been
assumed that it was me who refused to greet
Messi," the 24-year-old was quoted as saying
on Rayo’s official website.
"They were the visitors and were passing us by
for the greeting. You can clearly see that there
is hint from me to shake hands, in seeing him
pass by, I retract mine.
"I do not know if he did not notice, but I do
not give it any importance. Nor I do not want
to focus much on this, it is an insignificant
detail, but I want to clarify and settle the issue
now.
"And also the foul I committed on Messi,
which is also being spoken about. It is a foul
that is seen in many games with many players
and it is not given the slightest attention.
"It is an action that the referee has punished
with a yellow card and nothing more. I believe
that to dwell on an action of the game is
nonsense."

  • ****Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Naijahottest media THANKS****
  • 0 100000:

    Post a Comment

    TREADING THIS WEEK