Read Timi Dakolo's Message To His Wife Busola - Naijahottesttv.com Read Timi Dakolo's Message To His Wife Busola | Naijahottesttv.com


Home » » Read Timi Dakolo's Message To His Wife Busola

Read Timi Dakolo's Message To His Wife Busola


The never get tired of flaunting their love.

Siger Timi Dakolo, took to IG to let the wworld know just how much he loves and misses his wife.
Sharing a photo of her he wrote:

"WHEN I DEY MISS YOU .. I DEY WHERE YA SHOE?@ruzetti_bespoke SHOE WEY I NEVER ROCK.. AND CLOTHES... ABEG GO DO COMOT MY CHRISTMAS CLOTHES.. @busoladakolo YA WAY SHA.. AND TRY SMILE.. I DEY COME NEXT WEEK.. I MISS YOU #YARDPEOPLE"
 
  • ****Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Naijahottest media THANKS****
  • TREADING THIS WEEK