Can You Marry A Lady Or Guy Who Already Has A Child? - Naijahottesttv.com Can You Marry A Lady Or Guy Who Already Has A Child? | Naijahottesttv.com


Home » » Can You Marry A Lady Or Guy Who Already Has A Child?

Can You Marry A Lady Or Guy Who Already Has A Child?

It's been long we've checked on each other so I saw her online on Facebook one day and we shared eachother's contact . On checking her dp on whatsapp, I saw her carry a child and I inquired from her whether she's a child and her answer to me was yes, she does .

Well, I'd considered asking her out before this occurrence but this answer of hers put me off totally . Anyways, we ended up meeting and during the course of our discussion , I probed again ; at first I wasn't sure of her answer , I was clearly obfuscated but at the end she eventually demystified my mystry . She's not with any child but then she asked me whether I could marry a lady with a child or not ? Which I hurriedly said no .

She began to tell me reasons there's nothing bad in doing that using a story of a lady who was raped by a guy she'd never fallen in love with. It's not like she didn't have the person she's dating , it just occurred that she's forced and all. Well, she made it known to her boyfriend, her predicament;hmm, it's a cliche that ''love is blind'',her boyfriend who is madly in love promised to care of her and the baby when delivered of.

Well, i have empathy for such a person but my answer is still no. It's not like I'm selfish but I'd not train a child that'd eventually become someone else amongst ample reason.

Hence, I'd like to know whether you can marry a lady or guy with a child ?
  • ****Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Naijahottest media THANKS****
  • TREADING THIS WEEK