"I Deflowered & Impregnated Her, We Aborted It, She Desperately Wants To Marry Me" Please, I need your urgent advice. - Naijahottesttv.com "I Deflowered & Impregnated Her, We Aborted It, She Desperately Wants To Marry Me" Please, I need your urgent advice. | Naijahottesttv.com


Home » » "I Deflowered & Impregnated Her, We Aborted It, She Desperately Wants To Marry Me" Please, I need your urgent advice.

"I Deflowered & Impregnated Her, We Aborted It, She Desperately Wants To Marry Me" Please, I need your urgent advice.

Image result for Please, I need your urgent advice.
Please, I need your urgent advice.
We started dating as far back as year 2007, then she was 17 while i was in my early 20s. I'm her first love, in fact, I was the person that deflowered her. I got her pregnant during the course of our relationship in which we aborted, the abortion almost took her life.

Since after the abortion issues that create serious problem between her parents and mine, her parents has kicked against our relationship including mine but she's insisting we must marry even up till today.

Please guys, should i just tell her that we cannot marry because i can see that she's very desperate to marry now as age is not on her side, but I'm afraid to tell her that the relationship cannot work because she can do anything (like attempting to even take her own life)
  • ****Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Naijahottest media THANKS****
  • 0 100000:

    Post a Comment

    TREADING THIS WEEK