Sweet mother, I love you-Sen Dino Melaye says as he shares photos with his mum - Naijahottesttv.com Sweet mother, I love you-Sen Dino Melaye says as he shares photos with his mum | Naijahottesttv.com


Home » » Sweet mother, I love you-Sen Dino Melaye says as he shares photos with his mum

Sweet mother, I love you-Sen Dino Melaye says as he shares photos with his mum

The senator who is currently embroiled in a degree certificate scandal shared this adorable pgoto with his mum, writing ;''sweet mother, I love you''..
Her hand on his chest says 'don't worry son, I got you'..
  • ****Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Naijahottest media THANKS****
  • 0 100000:

    Post a Comment

    TREADING THIS WEEK