I Got A Babymama Pregnant and Married Her... now I want to end the marriage - Naijahottesttv.com I Got A Babymama Pregnant and Married Her... now I want to end the marriage | Naijahottesttv.com


Home » » I Got A Babymama Pregnant and Married Her... now I want to end the marriage

I Got A Babymama Pregnant and Married Her... now I want to end the marriage

A young man who goes by the user name Gabaz, said he got involved with another man's babymama who he later discovered lies a lot after he had married her because she got pregnant for him:
"I am tired of my marriage. My only joy in that marriage now is the 1yr old son she had for me. 
I married a single mother... She tells a lot of lies and I feel she might be cheating on me. 
Though she doesn't know how I feel about her, but I just don't love her anymore and I now get home late in the night these days. 
I want to quit the marriage. How do I end it and keep the peace for the sake of my son?"
  • ****Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Naijahottest media THANKS****
  • 0 100000:

    Post a Comment

    TREADING THIS WEEK