Follow My Example-2face Idibia Tells Nigerian Youths.. Read Here - Naijahottesttv.com Follow My Example-2face Idibia Tells Nigerian Youths.. Read Here | Naijahottesttv.com


Home » » Follow My Example-2face Idibia Tells Nigerian Youths.. Read Here

Follow My Example-2face Idibia Tells Nigerian Youths.. Read Here

2Face Idibia now 2Baba has called on youths to look beyond his weaknesses and follow his example.
Speaking in an interview with CNBC Africa , monitored by Vanguard, the music legend noted people have confessed they have achieved success by emulating him.He said

"I have heard people say that I have mentored them, I would like to say that I am just doing my own thing and I am trying to grow and if you see the positive ways that I am following, follow it. "I'm human, many things take place in people's lives so I want them to follow my good example."

  • ****Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Naijahottest media THANKS****
  • 0 100000:

    Post a Comment

    TREADING THIS WEEK