Checkout the striking resemblace in baby pics between 50 cent & his older son - Naijahottesttv.com Checkout the striking resemblace in baby pics between 50 cent & his older son | Naijahottesttv.com


Home » » Checkout the striking resemblace in baby pics between 50 cent & his older son

Checkout the striking resemblace in baby pics between 50 cent & his older son


Two months ago, 50 cent showed off a young boy whom he claimed was his long lost son Davian.He later refuted claims the boy was his biological son,telling Hot 96.3’s Keisha Nicole
 “He’s not my biological son, but I treat him as my son,” he said. “I just met him and it was interesting because the way he looked at me and he’s shaking and crying. [It was] all the things I wish my actual older son would.”
 50 loves to play games..The boy sure looks like him.

  • ****Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Naijahottest media THANKS****
  • 0 100000:

    Post a Comment

    TREADING THIS WEEK