See What Happens When A Good Lady Marries A Good Man (Must Read) - Naijahottesttv.com See What Happens When A Good Lady Marries A Good Man (Must Read) | Naijahottesttv.com


Home » » See What Happens When A Good Lady Marries A Good Man (Must Read)

See What Happens When A Good Lady Marries A Good Man (Must Read)

Marriage is very beautiful, especially when it is genuine with two people agreeing to live together in one accord. If you know that you are still having your eyes wandering outside to play games, stay away from marriage to avoid consequences. When love is really truly, better things happen.

WHAT A HUSBAND TOLD HIS WIFE THE NIGHT OF THEIR MARRIAGE
My wife, everyone has gone home. The music is quiet, celebration is over. Our wedding was beautiful but it is now in the past. We have finished the ceremony, it is now time to build our marriage.

All that is left now is the two of us...
What we will become tomorrow, starts from tonight. Our life is no longer the same. There was a day you put on one red dress, you looked so beautiful in it. That Day I wanted to just touch you! We were in the Cinema and I was so tempted. I wanted to just take you inside the toilet and kiss you but I couldn’t. Guess what? Now I have you forever, I can do that everyday.
Before I take off your cloth and make love to you... let me tell you few things. I have nothing to hide from you from this day. My phone, you can use. Feel free to ask anything and don't hide anything too.

From today, you are expected to be submissive to me and no other man. For the past five years of my life, I have been a man. I wake myself up in the morning, sometimes I go to bed hungry, I do things the way I want to. I come home whenever I want to but all that ends today...and same for you.

From today you become my mother, a mother who will wake me up at six to go work, a mother who will ensure I don’t sleep hungry. I hope you will be a good mother?

Don’t be harsh or disrespectful, I promise you'll enjoy this marriage. I will be your head and husband.

Sometimes I will give you headache but I will also be the cure of every headache. Be my good wife.
  • ****Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Naijahottest media THANKS****
  • 0 100000:

    Post a Comment

    TREADING THIS WEEK