NEPA Office In Agbani, Enugu State Using I Pass My Neigbor Generator? (See Photo) - Naijahottesttv.com NEPA Office In Agbani, Enugu State Using I Pass My Neigbor Generator? (See Photo) | Naijahottesttv.com


Home » » NEPA Office In Agbani, Enugu State Using I Pass My Neigbor Generator? (See Photo)

NEPA Office In Agbani, Enugu State Using I Pass My Neigbor Generator? (See Photo)


nepa_gen
Which way Nigeria?
Even PHCN dey use I better pass my neighbor. They have lost faith on themselves. Chai grin cheesy
I have seen NEPA Office in Lagos, Osun, Ibadan running on Generator to attend to customers who want to pay bills for Pre-paid and the rest.
God dey sha :)

  • ****Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Naijahottest media THANKS****
  • 0 100000:

    Post a Comment

    TREADING THIS WEEK