Photos & Details: This Beautiful Lady Survived Bre*st Cancer - Naijahottesttv.com Photos & Details: This Beautiful Lady Survived Bre*st Cancer | Naijahottesttv.com


Home » » Photos & Details: This Beautiful Lady Survived Bre*st Cancer

Photos & Details: This Beautiful Lady Survived Bre*st Cancer

Her name is Zoleka Mandela, she's beaten bre*st cancer and celebrating it. She was diagnosed with bre*st cancer 4 years ago and had a double mastectomy, eventually she made it out alive.

Beautiful Zoleka shared her story on IG and it's inspiring:
"Can you believe that this year marks 4yrs since I was diagnosed with bre*st cancer? I had both my bre*sts removed (bilateral mastectomy) with immediate reconstruction.

I had just had my bre*st tissue expanders replaced with breast implants in this picture and the, "Louis Vuitton," bag I'm carrying as the nurses call it - is where the drainage happens, the tubes were stitched into my incisions.

Don't get me started on how painful it was when they had to removed them, I cried bucket loads but that's okay because no plant grows without water! �� to be honest, I've always wanted bigger bre*sts but not this way! I didn't even get the size I wanted, it was tough trying to explain my, "Bo*b to Bo*ty Ratio," to my plastic surgeon - the bre*sts must match my BIG bo*ty so I resemble the letter, "S," when I stand at a angle ��

Anyway, I still haven't gotten my nipples as yet even 4yrs later ... I don't miss them but maybe I should buy fake ones I'll wear for a week to see if it really makes a difference in my life? ��

I'm cancer free and I'm celebrating that by trying to play a more positive role in the lives of those living with cancer, that matters more to me than nipples and bigger bre*sts!
#BreastCancerSurvivor #BilateralMastectomy

- Good thing is she made it alive, all this other talk about BIG size and S shape, I no sabi oh...Smiles!
  • ****Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Naijahottest media THANKS****
  • 0 100000:

    Post a Comment

    TREADING THIS WEEK