Question of the day: Is It an INSULT to Ask a Lady for Salt when Eating Her Food? - Naijahottesttv.com Question of the day: Is It an INSULT to Ask a Lady for Salt when Eating Her Food? | Naijahottesttv.com


Home » » Question of the day: Is It an INSULT to Ask a Lady for Salt when Eating Her Food?

Question of the day: Is It an INSULT to Ask a Lady for Salt when Eating Her Food?

My people see me see wahala.
 My guy won arrange low budget birthday - his new found babe, her friends and his. 5 girls 5 guys, the new babe bring her friends cook.
We all dey dinning, the girl dish out food. As I dey chop the food, I no fit tell if it's sweet or not. I now asked the new girlfriend to please get me small salt. Though her face change small, but she smiled and went to the kitchen. 
After a while, the guy wey sit near me say, please pass me the salt, I give am. Then a girl said, please pass me the salt, I pass. Na so the salt go round. We chop finish, drink. I thank her for the food.
We later sit out, dey gist. My guy say him babe no happy say I embarrass am. I made it look like she no sabi cook in front of everyone. Ha! but you can see that as she bring the salt, everyone, every other person on the table used it except my guy. He say I for just bone chop the food like that. 
My people, is it a crime to ask for salt? Even the girl's friends used the salt.

  • ****Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Naijahottest media THANKS****
  • 0 100000:

    Post a Comment

    TREADING THIS WEEK