"I Don’t Have Big Eyes, I Don’t Think I’ll Ever Win A Grammy" - Don Jazzy - Naijahottesttv.com "I Don’t Have Big Eyes, I Don’t Think I’ll Ever Win A Grammy" - Don Jazzy | Naijahottesttv.com


Home » , » "I Don’t Have Big Eyes, I Don’t Think I’ll Ever Win A Grammy" - Don Jazzy

"I Don’t Have Big Eyes, I Don’t Think I’ll Ever Win A Grammy" - Don Jazzy

Mavin CEO, Don Jazzy has revealed in an interview that he doesn’t think he’ll ever win a Grammy award.
Speaking to a correspondent, Don Jazzy said:
I don’t think am moving at my speed, I’m moving at God’s speed, so most times, the decisions that I make, when I look back, I just smile and say that’s how God wants it. I’m doing perfect, I’m doing great, I don’t have big eyes, I don’t think I’ll ever win a Grammy, I’m not abusing myself but it’s just realistic. I don’t think Grammy is set up that way.It’s not set up in a way where you’ll just wake up from Nigeria and pick up a Grammy. If it happens fine, but am not basing my success on winning a Grammy or any award for that matter.
I think I speak everybody's mind when I say Don Jazzy doesn't need a Grammy for we Nigerians to know that he is one of the greatest producers in this world.
  • ****Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Naijahottest media THANKS****
  • 0 100000:

    Post a Comment

    TREADING THIS WEEK