Photos: See the cake someone ordered, see what arrived...lol - Naijahottesttv.com Photos: See the cake someone ordered, see what arrived...lol | Naijahottesttv.com


Home » » Photos: See the cake someone ordered, see what arrived...lol

Photos: See the cake someone ordered, see what arrived...lol

"I have been seeing series of cake issues and I wanna share this with you. Had this friend who has been bugging me to patronize his wife which I did. She sent some samples and I chose the cake (on the left), the cake on the right was what I received. I was very embarrassed because it was supposed to be a surprise for my wife but I had to show her and she rejected it. Left both the cake and money for my friend and his wife.
  • ****Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Naijahottest media THANKS****
  • 0 100000:

    Post a Comment

    TREADING THIS WEEK