Thanks for being part of my life-Chris Brown finally lets go of Karrueche @chrisbrown @karrueche RT - Naijahottesttv.com Thanks for being part of my life-Chris Brown finally lets go of Karrueche @chrisbrown @karrueche RT | Naijahottesttv.com


Home » , » Thanks for being part of my life-Chris Brown finally lets go of Karrueche @chrisbrown @karrueche RT

Thanks for being part of my life-Chris Brown finally lets go of Karrueche @chrisbrown @karrueche RT

After Karrueche called him out on instagram, Chris Brown replied, and it's the most touching reply ever
"I'm eternally thankful for you being in a part of my life. I've learned so much from you. I wish u nothing but happiness and the best. ❤️ @karrueche all I was doing was trying to fight for the woman I love. ThanxI learned a lot ✌"
Why do I feel Karrueche would go back to him....
  • ****Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Naijahottest media THANKS****
  • 0 100000:

    Post a Comment

    TREADING THIS WEEK