Over To The Guys!! Can You Fight Over A Girl? - Naijahottesttv.com Over To The Guys!! Can You Fight Over A Girl? | Naijahottesttv.com


Home » » Over To The Guys!! Can You Fight Over A Girl?

Over To The Guys!! Can You Fight Over A Girl?

Hi Guys, Good afternoon
I Saw this Question this afternoon if I can fight
over a Woman.
“ can you even fight a Guy if you find out he’s
currently dating your Girl“.
My Answer came too Fast and he was like that means you
don’t love the Girl, I know by now you know the Answer I
gave him.
Am asking you guys now……
CAN YOU FIGHT OVER A GIRL?

  • ****Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Naijahottest media THANKS****
  • 0 100000:

    Post a Comment

    TREADING THIS WEEK