Please what's the way out? Someone needs your advice - Naijahottesttv.com Please what's the way out? Someone needs your advice | Naijahottesttv.com


Home » , » Please what's the way out? Someone needs your advice

Please what's the way out? Someone needs your advice

Plz  wht is the way out? I was going out this faithful sunday afternoon, on my way, I was stopped by military men cus of my speed, they wanted to beat me up, so they removed my phone from my pocket, at that process, the phone rang, it was a message from my guy, "dboy plz if you are coming back don't forget that AK-47 and 4bullets that we are taking out tonight, how do I explain this to these people that my friend meant A Voldka Drink AK 47, and this energy drink BULLET, the worst part is that this message came from my friend Robert which I stored as ROB 1 :'( :'(

  • ****Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Naijahottest media THANKS****
  • 0 100000:

    Post a Comment

    TREADING THIS WEEK