Though I've been told to get a surrogate,I still have hope-Kim Kardashian - Naijahottesttv.com Though I've been told to get a surrogate,I still have hope-Kim Kardashian | Naijahottesttv.com


Home » » Though I've been told to get a surrogate,I still have hope-Kim Kardashian

Though I've been told to get a surrogate,I still have hope-Kim Kardashian

Kim has opened up on her inability to conceive after North West. Speaking on the Today Show, she said though she has been advised to get a surrogate, she still has hope that a miracle will happen
'I had a tough delivery, so I understand what my challenges are. I mean, I'm seeing the best doctors and I'm trying to do everything that I can to make that happen.'

'We're trying to figure out what's going on,'. 'They have recommended to me to get a surrogate.''They say if you've been trying for a year, then you usually need a little bit of help,'
'I would like to hold out a little bit longer, and still try. I still have hope, so I'm just going to keep on trying. Never say never. I mean, we haven't talked about adopting,'
'I think you get kind of over it to the point where, I'm so blessed that I have one, and I don't want to take my focus off of her so much.'
  • ****Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Naijahottest media THANKS****
  • 0 100000:

    Post a Comment

    TREADING THIS WEEK