download
Hi Guys,
Lets share our Experience on How we met and talk to our First girl friend, Its gonna be Fun, Educating and Entertaining… Lets Go!!!
Here is mine below:-
Actually, my own get as e be sha, if you see the way my heart waz beating, you will think their iz a praise night going on in my heart. . .
But at last sha, i approached her, when God wan catch me, the babe waz not in a good mood, na so i change topic and i started persuading her to come for the 7 days program that waz about to take place in my church :) omo, it isn’t easy at all, cold waz catching me and at the same time i waz sweating :)
But a week later, I approached her normally and she waz like “I knew diz the main reason why you approached me the other day grin” mehn! naso i take run her package oooo.
Tell us yours :)