Ladies, See Why You Should Love and Respect Your Real Man - Naijahottesttv.com Ladies, See Why You Should Love and Respect Your Real Man | Naijahottesttv.com


Home » » Ladies, See Why You Should Love and Respect Your Real Man

Ladies, See Why You Should Love and Respect Your Real Man




If your boo is a real man, you should count yourself lucky as a lady and honour him with your love and respect as the Bible instructs. Some guys are not ready to take responsibility and they don't care.




Below is what musician Flavour told City People about his baby mama and settling down:
"Yes though I have a baby mama, But I am still very much single and searching. Not that I wouldn't want to get married one day, I will definitely get married but I don't have the time to settle down for marriage now.
I am all over the place pursuing my career. I will want to give my family attention and the best when I finally decide to settle down as my parents gave me. My family raised me up by monitoring my activities so I will like to do same for my family. But that is not my priority now because I need more time to plan for that and I need to pursue my career first."

Ladies, here you have it. If you are going to have a baby for a man, be sure of what you are getting into.



  • ****Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Naijahottest media THANKS****
  • 0 100000:

    Post a Comment

    TREADING THIS WEEK