YOU NEED TO READ THIS: Guy narrates how his girlfriend fainted after dancing with a celeb - Naijahottesttv.com YOU NEED TO READ THIS: Guy narrates how his girlfriend fainted after dancing with a celeb | Naijahottesttv.com


Home » » YOU NEED TO READ THIS: Guy narrates how his girlfriend fainted after dancing with a celeb

YOU NEED TO READ THIS: Guy narrates how his girlfriend fainted after dancing with a celeb






Read below exactly the way it was sent to me. *wink*. He insisted that I share it here...:-)





So i took my gf of almost 4 years out on a date , a very expensive restaurant, we got there and everything was going on smooth and fine. So the Mc presented an un announced guest artist, we were all excited because this is a famous musician but i noticed that my gf was more excited because she a very crazy fan of this artist, to cut the long story short,  the artist came down to our table pick up my gf, danced with her for about 2 minuted  hug and thanked her ,the next thing that happened shocked me .. and my GF collapse.. 
Now am confuse ... how do i  take such memoried out of my mind and the relationaship has been cold because she embarresd about it and i am too..so what do i do am confused?




  • ****Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Naijahottest media THANKS****
  • 0 100000:

    Post a Comment

    TREADING THIS WEEK