Please Advice Me: My boss is making me uncomfortable - Naijahottesttv.com Please Advice Me: My boss is making me uncomfortable | Naijahottesttv.com


Home » » Please Advice Me: My boss is making me uncomfortable

Please Advice Me: My boss is making me uncomfortable











I am a corps member serving in Yenagoa. I have a work problem and it's with my immediate boss. He calls me "baby" or "my baby" or "my darling". He uses my name and surname as his password. He rubs my shoulders and looks at me in a lecherous way. When he started offering me money, I refused but he covered up and said he gives me because of the amount of workload I carry and that I shouldn't refuse again when he does. He offers me lifts and I refuse with the excuse that I have somewhere else to go, not home. But the shocker is that recently, he told me he is falling in love with me and that I shouldn't be scared. Continue...
I truly don't understand what that means and how I should go about it. Should I really be scared? Should I keep away from him? I will be done in June so I still have a couple of months to be in the office. What should I do? And yes, he is married with children. I don't believe in using my body to get "what I want". Infact, I think it's disgusting. I'd rather hustle on my own and make my own money.




  • ****Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Naijahottest media THANKS****
  • 0 100000:

    Post a Comment

    TREADING THIS WEEK