Meet Miss Nigeria International [Photos & Details] - Naijahottesttv.com Meet Miss Nigeria International [Photos & Details] | Naijahottesttv.com


Home » , » Meet Miss Nigeria International [Photos & Details]

Meet Miss Nigeria International [Photos & Details]




The beautiful and elegant Miss Nigeria Int'l 2014 is the first Muslim beauty queen in Nigeria. She has a lot to offer and gave us hints of things you guys should know about her. Read the chat below:
Can we meet you?
I'm Saadat Bibire, miss Nigeria international 2014... The first Muslim beauty queen in Nigeria and kwara state...

Yes! What was the challenges you went throw to desire the Crown?
The only challenge I had was my height!!! chai... but I didn't let it weigh me down. I did my best even better than the tallest girls *wink*.

Having gone through the NISM 2014 pictures and Video I realize that your activities and confident truly prove you desire the crown, please tell us the secret behind your Confident?
The secret behind my confident is simply God, God, and God, passion then my family...

Your focus for the Brand?
My focus on the brand is to get it out there and make it bigger than no one can expect... Keep your fingers and watch out...I'm here to wow Nigerians... just keep stalking me. lol
  • ****Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Naijahottest media THANKS****
  • 0 100000:

    Post a Comment

    TREADING THIS WEEK