I Wont Divorce My New Husband ––Actress Ibinabo Fiberesima - Naijahottesttv.com I Wont Divorce My New Husband ––Actress Ibinabo Fiberesima | Naijahottesttv.com


Home » , » I Wont Divorce My New Husband ––Actress Ibinabo Fiberesima

I Wont Divorce My New Husband ––Actress Ibinabo Fiberesima



AGN president, Ibinabo Fiberesima is set to get married to a new man in December and she wants you guys to know that this time she is truly ready for the sacrifices of marriage.
Here's what the mother of four has to say about her new man: “I will not divorce my husband. I love him, and I know I will continue to love him because he is my friend.”
  • ****Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Naijahottest media THANKS****
  • 0 100000:

    Post a Comment

    TREADING THIS WEEK