Séx, Money, Everything: My Boyfriend Has Finished Me - Naijahottesttv.com Séx, Money, Everything: My Boyfriend Has Finished Me | Naijahottesttv.com


Home » » Séx, Money, Everything: My Boyfriend Has Finished Me

Séx, Money, Everything: My Boyfriend Has Finished Me

Dear Afrikmedia , I'm a sad lady as am
writing this note and I know life can be
like that sometimes but why is it that
some men can't just love a lady the way
she want to be loved after she would
have invested so much in their
relationship. Bwt, financially,
emotionally and most importantly my
body, to make him happy?
I'm a matured lady who is not looking
for too much, just a sincere man who
will love me and share what I have with
me, truthfully, not for selfish reasons.
My boyfriend has just shattered my
heart that I don't know if I can trust
any man again. I'm cryng over this
matter and it's because it's a painful
experience.
We started dating early last years and
he's just a struggling man who doesn't
have a steady job but that is what I
want as I have enough money from my
own and I don't need a man who is too
busy that he may not have time for me.
He moved into my house and I started
giving him everything including my
body...
He lives as if he is the owner of the
house and drives my cars. These cars
were bought by my dad but now it all
belongs to me. I shared everything
with him. I exposed everything about
my wealth to him and in turn asked him
to love me without deceit. But what did
I get? He is married with a young
daughter in Abia State and only came to
Lagos to hustle. He never told me until
it was too late.
Since I found out, his wife has been
calling and threatening me with spiritual
attack if I don't stop slééping with her
husband and 'using his glory'. Just
imagine the insult! What did I do
wrong?
Please, are there still sincere men in
this Lagos? Am very confused!!!!! -- Ms
S.T.
  • ****Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Naijahottest media THANKS****
  • 0 100000:

    Post a Comment

    TREADING THIS WEEK