Police discover baby-making factory in Ogun - Naijahottesttv.com Police discover baby-making factory in Ogun | Naijahottesttv.com


Home » » Police discover baby-making factory in Ogun

Police discover baby-making factory in Ogun

The Ogun State Police Command, on
Friday, paraded 10 suspects in
connection with a baby making factory
located at Sebanjo Crescent, Fagbunle
Bus Stop at Akute area of the state.
Eight of the suspects were pregnant
young women, whose ages range from
16 to 21.
Saturday PUNCH learnt that the factory
was being run by the prime suspect,
Angela Chidozie, who also lived in the
four-bedroom bungalow with her
husband and children. Her husband was
said to be currently on the run.
The Ogun State Commissioner of Police,
Mr. Ikemefuna Okota, said the arrest
was made possible following information
from the community.
He said, "I have stressed the
importance of community policing. We
got information yesterday that Chidozie
was keeping pregnant juveniles in her
house.
"After the mothers give birth, Chidozie
would sell the babies for N3m or more
while the mother of each child would be
given a pittance. When we got to
Chidozie's house yesterday, there was
no one in sight. We left and when we
later returned, we discovered that five
of the girls were hiding in one room.
"They were immediately taken into
custody. Three more girls were later
discovered to have been hiding in a
wardrobe in one of the rooms by the
policemen that we left behind. In fact,
one of them fainted and had to be
rushed to the hospital."
Chidozie was later found in a dilapidated
wooden building in the vast compound
where she reportedly hid.
Okoye added, "Some syringes and
herbal medications were recovered
from the scene. Investigation is on to
unravel Chidozie's partners because she
was definitely not working alone."
Chidozie, an indigene of Abia state told
Saturday PUNCH that all the girls had
come to her after they were
impregnated.
She said, "I have been in this business
since last year; I also combine it with
herbal medicine. These girls came to me
on their own to assist them sell their
babies and I sell each for N100,000 to
childless couples. I have sold five babies
so far. I don't have any baby making
factory because the girls did not get
pregnant when they were with me."
One of the mothers, 21-year-old Vivien
Princewill, who wept profusely, said she
was advised by a friend to see Chidozie.
She said, "When I found out I was
pregnant, I couldn't tell my boyfriend.
A friend of mine who was aware of my
predicament, directed me to Chidozie's
house."
  • ****Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Naijahottest media THANKS****
  • 0 100000:

    Post a Comment

    TREADING THIS WEEK