My MTN contract papers are intact– Saka - Naijahottesttv.com My MTN contract papers are intact– Saka | Naijahottesttv.com


Home » » My MTN contract papers are intact– Saka

My MTN contract papers are intact– Saka

One of the victims of the midnight fire
that destroyed some offices, as well as
property valued at millions of Naira, in
the Department of Theatre Arts at the
Adeniran Ogunsanya College of
Education on Thursday, was popular
actor and MTN ambassador, Hafiz
Oyetoro, a.k.a Saka.
In a telephone interview with our
correspondent a few hours after the
incident, Oyetoro confirmed reports
that his office was affected by the fire.
The actor said he lost some personal
effects, including awards, manuscripts of
some of his works in progress, the script
of a TV comedy that he was planning to
complete by the end of this year and
other important documents.
"The most painful part of this incident is
that I have been working on those
scripts for some years. I have to start
again from the scratch," he lamented.
But, when asked if the documents of a
major advertising contract he signed
with MTN in 2013 were not destroyed
in the fire, the actor said, "My contract
papers are intact. You know they are
legal documents. So I had left them
with my lawyer ever since."
Also, Oyetoro said that, contrary to
general belief, his academic documents
and certificates were not affected by
the incident. "Fortunately I removed my
certificates from my office and took
them home a few days before the fire
outbreak," he said.
The fire occurred a few weeks after the
popular comedian cum actor buried his
father, Alhaji Dauda Oyetoro, in his
hometown, Iseyin in Oyo State.
Last year, Oyetoro rocked the
entertainment scene with his 'shocking'
appearance in the MTN's I don port TV
commercial after a brief stint as the face
of Etisalat's advert campaigns.
Ever since the crossover, made possible
through a N20m deal he entered with
MTN, he has remained popular and
many Nigerians have not stopped
talking about his amazing rise to fame
and riches.
In spite of the losses he suffered as a
result of the fire, Oyetoro says he is not
flustered. "Although the incident is a
setback, I am not discouraged. I know I
have lost a lot of important documents.
Even the studio where we work, which
was an important facility to me, was
burnt down. But I will continue to push
on, even if it means starting again from
the scratch," he said.
  • ****Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Naijahottest media THANKS****
  • 0 100000:

    Post a Comment

    TREADING THIS WEEK