I Can't Take This Nonsense From My Husband Again - Naijahottesttv.com I Can't Take This Nonsense From My Husband Again | Naijahottesttv.com


Home » » I Can't Take This Nonsense From My Husband Again

I Can't Take This Nonsense From My Husband Again

She said he is sleeping with other
women and it doesn't bother her. But
why? See her story below:
I married this man in an elaborate
wedding that cost both our
parents a fortune less than a year
ago. I can't stand him anymore.
And he's told me on numerous
occasions that he can't stand me
either. At the time I married him
everyone told me he was the
ideal guy and comes from a good,
wealthy family.
We dated for less than a year
before getting married but the
marriage was over before it even
started. He's spoilt, egocentric
and with him there's no middle
ground. It's his way or the high
way. These things I only noticed
after I married him. I sincerely
can't see myself spending the rest
of my life with this man. The last
time he touched me was just
five months into our
marriage...
I'm sure he's getting it somewhere else
but who cares? We are still keeping up
appearances and still live in the same
house but I want out. The problem is,
my parents will be so disappointed in
me because they have invested so
much in us. I don't want to disappoint
them because I am the first daughter
but I'm tired of this sham of a
marriage.
And I don't want my friends to laugh at
me because they are all happily
married. Please what should I do?
  • ****Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Naijahottest media THANKS****
  • 0 100000:

    Post a Comment

    TREADING THIS WEEK