Bury my books with me – dead OAU student - Naijahottesttv.com Bury my books with me – dead OAU student | Naijahottesttv.com


Home » » Bury my books with me – dead OAU student

Bury my books with me – dead OAU student

The last note by a part-four law student
of Obafemi Awolowo University, who
allegedly committed suicide, Dipo Ige,
was that his books should be buried
with him.
Ige was said to have committed suicide
in his private hostel penultimate
Saturday at Ashiefa, Ibadan Road, Ile-Ife
and was buried at his hometown in Iree,
Osun State on Sunday.
While controversy still surrounds Ige's
action, the deceased in the note also
cautioned that his girlfriend should not
be blamed for his death.
It was gathered that Ige and his
girlfriend had a misunderstanding before
his death.
Also, in the note obtained by our
correspondent, Ige said his valuables
should be distributed to certain people.
Part of the note read, "As I plan to end
my life, please bury my books with me.
My reason for this action is best known
to me. Please don't blame my girlfriend
(name withheld). She knows nothing
about this. Share my properties
accordingly to…"
Fresh facts, however, emerged on
Sunday that Ige sent a message to his
mum before his action. It was learnt
that due to network problem, the
message did not get to the recipient
until over an hour after it was sent.
A close friend to Ige, who pleaded
anonymity narrated, "That day about
9pm, Ige sent a text message to his
mum. He told her to come to Ile-Ife
immediately, adding that any delay
could mean that the mum would meet
him dead.
"When she eventually got the message
around 10pm, she immediately alerted
his close friend, Bola Okiji, to check on
him. Unfortunately, Okiji was not in Ile-
Ife, he was at Ilesha.
"The mum sent another lady living close
to him to check him. The lady met Ige's
door locked. She peeped through the
key hole and saw Ige, who appeared
lifeless. She screamed, broke the door
and raised the alarm, which attracted
the neighbours."
However, Okiji insisted that his friend
hung himself because of "academics
love."
He said Ige was a brilliant student in
second class upper grade before his
death.
  • ****Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Naijahottest media THANKS****
  • 0 100000:

    Post a Comment

    TREADING THIS WEEK