'I hate it, it is very bad' - Mourinho calls for an end to diving - Naijahottesttv.com 'I hate it, it is very bad' - Mourinho calls for an end to diving | Naijahottesttv.com


Home » » 'I hate it, it is very bad' - Mourinho calls for an end to diving

'I hate it, it is very bad' - Mourinho calls for an end to diving

The Stamford Bridge boss says that diving will
continue unless authorities take action and
warned his Chelsea players that he will be
strongly critical of anyone he finds guilty
Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho says he hates
diving and will contemplate dropping players if
they attempt to con referees.
The Portuguese was highly critical of
Tottenham defender Jan Vertonghen for his
role in Fernando Torres’ sending off during
Saturday’s 1-1 draw, and says he wants an end
to diving.
"I have told the players many times, I hate it.
It is very bad," Mourinho told reporters. "And
the search of a red card for another player is
a disgrace.
"I haven’t dropped a player because of it, but
being strong and critical, I did it, yes. I spoke
about it with Drogba and Robben.
"I am not saying I will drop someone. Maybe
the player is very important for me and makes
a mistake and maybe I don’t drop him.
"But I will strongly criticise him, yes. And if
one day I win the game where I feel one of my
players didn’t behave correctly, I will say it."
Mourinho also highlighted recent incidents
such as Scott Brown’s sending off against
Barcelona in the Champions League and says
action needs to be taken.
!In some countries if you don’t do it you
become like the naive one because others do.
But you could see for example in the
Champions League this week, what happened in
Glasgow and Amsterdam. And for me that is
fairly sad,! he added.
!It’s up to the football authorities. Again, I am
nobody, I just give my little opinion. Next
week they will go again [if no action is taken].
It’s about priorities."

  • ****Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Naijahottest media THANKS****
  • 0 100000:

    Post a Comment

    TREADING THIS WEEK