Woman to FHA : Refund my money before I die - Naijahottesttv.com Woman to FHA : Refund my money before I die | Naijahottesttv.com


Home » » Woman to FHA : Refund my money before I die

Woman to FHA : Refund my money before I die

69 - year- old Mrs . Beatrice Oduda, a
National Housing Programme (NHP )
contributor has pleaded with the
Federal Housing Authority to refund the
N 74 , 000 she contributed to the scheme
some 20 years ago.
Mrs. Oduda said her illness is getting
critical and she is no longer interested
in the unrealistic National Housing
Programme but wants her money back
now that she is alive.
The Rivers State born Beatrice spoke on
Friday when she stormed our office with
the payment receipts and other vital
documents for the National Housing
Programme .
Narrating her experiences in the hand
of FHA, Mrs. Oduda said she has
suffered so much pain trying to retrieve
her money back from the FHA.
According to her , all efforts to retrieve
the money paid into the NHP account
had proved abortive .
She said, "In 1994 I saw an advertorial
published by Federal Housing Authority
asking people to apply and because I
want a house of my own , so I applied. I
paid N 74 , 000 and a receipt with a
registration number 054002 was given
to me . Since then I have been waiting to
see the fulfillment of their promise .
" In November 2013 I travelled to Abuja
to find out from them , it was on that
note that I met a lady with the name
Hauwa that assisted me to open a file .
But I am no longer interested in the
house but my money ."
" Look at me , I am very sick and I don' t
have the money to treat myself . If I get
the money now it will go a long way to
take care of my needs."
  • ****Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Naijahottest media THANKS****
  • 0 100000:

    Post a Comment

    TREADING THIS WEEK