(VIDEO) : Illbliss ft Chidinma - I Am Sorry @iboboyillbliss - Naijahottesttv.com (VIDEO) : Illbliss ft Chidinma - I Am Sorry @iboboyillbliss | Naijahottesttv.com


Home » , » (VIDEO) : Illbliss ft Chidinma - I Am Sorry @iboboyillbliss

(VIDEO) : Illbliss ft Chidinma - I Am Sorry @iboboyillbliss

"If you be boss you be boss"
Neat video from the Capital Hill & The Goretti
Company -
Illbliss featuring beautiful Chidinma - I Am
Sorry off Illy's album Oga Boss . You just have
to love the Illbliss x Chidinma collab, make
sense shi . Video directed by Clarence Peters,
Press Play & Share Your Thoughts!!
DOWNLOAD VIDEO

  • ****Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Naijahottest media THANKS****
  • 0 100000:

    Post a Comment

    TREADING THIS WEEK