(MUSIC) : Ice Prince - I swear ft. French Montana - Naijahottesttv.com (MUSIC) : Ice Prince - I swear ft. French Montana | Naijahottesttv.com


Home » , » (MUSIC) : Ice Prince - I swear ft. French Montana

(MUSIC) : Ice Prince - I swear ft. French Montana

Its Finally Here..Fresh off his upcoming album
"Fire of Zamani" due to be released October,
BET award winner, and Chocolate City rapper
Ice Prince Zamani drops "I Swear" a new
track on the upcoming album.
The track which was recorded at Big Daddy
Studios in the US features American rapper
French Montana and also includes vocals from
Shaydee.

DOWNLOAD

  • ****Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Naijahottest media THANKS****
  • 0 100000:

    Post a Comment

    TREADING THIS WEEK