I’ve Not Been Close To A Girl In 6 Months – Iyanya || Do You agree? - Naijahottesttv.com I’ve Not Been Close To A Girl In 6 Months – Iyanya || Do You agree? | Naijahottesttv.com


Home » » I’ve Not Been Close To A Girl In 6 Months – Iyanya || Do You agree?

I’ve Not Been Close To A Girl In 6 Months – Iyanya || Do You agree?

Iyanya revealed in a recent interview with
HiponTv that trust is an issue celebs face
because people judge by what they see.
“If I told you I have not been close to a girl
in six months, would you believe me?” It’s
hard because Everybody believes oh this is
Iyanya,he whines his waist, he’s a male
prostitute.But I mean i’m not complaining.My
job is to do good music and thats the biggest
challenge that I have”
On settling down,he said
“I’ll love if I’m 50 and my son is 20
something that way he has a friend in me not
just a daddy”.

  • ****Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Naijahottest media THANKS****
  • 0 100000:

    Post a Comment

    TREADING THIS WEEK