I’m Not A P0*n Star, I’m A Strong Catholic – Actress, Uchenna Nnanna - Naijahottesttv.com I’m Not A P0*n Star, I’m A Strong Catholic – Actress, Uchenna Nnanna | Naijahottesttv.com


Home » » I’m Not A P0*n Star, I’m A Strong Catholic – Actress, Uchenna Nnanna

I’m Not A P0*n Star, I’m A Strong Catholic – Actress, Uchenna Nnanna

Nollywood actress, Uchenna Nnanna who
recently survived a car accident has
finally spoken on the rumor that she is a
P0*n star.
There were claims that the actress recently
featured in one of the latest Nollywood adult
movies.
In a recent interview, when asked about the
rumour, the actress said;
“I can’t, no matter what is involved. So many
people don’t see anything wrong in it but I
see lots of wrongs in it. My personal principle
and religious background wouldn’t allow me
go unclad on the screen. I come from a very
strong Christian home; it is not the kind of
things expected of me.
I’m a strong Catholic and have a reputation
to protect. Most importantly, God wouldn’t
be happy with me. I’m not a P0*n star for
crying out loud. Apart from going unclad, I
don’t think there is anything I can’t do for
the sake of acting”.

  • ****Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Naijahottest media THANKS****
  • 0 100000:

    Post a Comment

    TREADING THIS WEEK