“I deserved to be on the forbes’ list’ – 2face Idibia - Naijahottesttv.com “I deserved to be on the forbes’ list’ – 2face Idibia | Naijahottesttv.com


Home » , » “I deserved to be on the forbes’ list’ – 2face Idibia

“I deserved to be on the forbes’ list’ – 2face Idibia

2face Idibia was the special guest on Channels
TV’s ’Rubbing Minds’ show on Sunday and
there he talked about his marriage to Annie,
on how huge his wedding was and why he
‘didn’t’ invite Blackface to his Dubai wedding,
his peace initiative and his Forbe’s Top 10
African artistes placement.
On being added to the recently released
Channel O/Forbes list of Africa’s most
bankable artistes, 2face stated that he
deserved to be on the list because he worked
hard for his money.
He said “on the Forbes list, nobody asked me
for any information, I don’t know their
criteria. I work really hard for my money and
I won’t apologise for that”
On what being married feels like, he said “I
have known my wife for a long time so it is
basically the same”
You will recall that Black face had said he
wasn’t seen at 2face and Annie’s Dubai
wedding because he wasn’t invited but 2face
claimed otherwise “I actually invited Blackface
for my wedding.” he said
Speaking on his peace initiative, 2face Idibia
said “people that initiate conflict aren’t the
ones that fight the battles. I am always about
one love. Let’s use good to fight bad.

  • ****Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Naijahottest media THANKS****
  • 0 100000:

    Post a Comment

    TREADING THIS WEEK