Eto'o: I vowed never to play for Mourinho - Naijahottesttv.com Eto'o: I vowed never to play for Mourinho | Naijahottesttv.com


Home » , » Eto'o: I vowed never to play for Mourinho

Eto'o: I vowed never to play for Mourinho

The Cameroon international reunited with his
former coach at Chelsea this summer, but
admits their relationship was tense before the
Portuguese signed him for Inter
Samuel Eto'o admits he once vowed never to
play under current manager Jose Mourinho .
The Portuguese signed Eto'o from Russian side
Anzhi Makhachkala in August, with the two
having working alongside one another
previously at Inter.
The relationship between them in Milan was
reportedly fractious, and while the Cameroon
international insists that is now much
improved, he has revealed that he had once
made up his mind that he would never play for
Mourinho.
"Before meeting up at Inter, Jose and I didn't
know each other personally, so our
relationship was a little tense," he told The
Sun.
"I think I even said one time that I’d never
play for a club where Jose was coach.
"But God knows best. He wanted to show me
that I was wrong and today Jose is a friend.
Now he’s my coach again."
Chelsea have dropped just two points in their
opening three games of the Premier League
season prior to Eto'o's arrival at the club.
Mourinho's men face Everton on Saturday, and
Eto'o claims that he has enjoyed his time
working with the Portuguese again so far.
"It's a real pleasure to team up with him
[Mourinho] again," he continued.
"He's as good on the pitch as outside of it, and
this is a real and rare quality for a manager."

  • ****Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Naijahottest media THANKS****
  • 0 100000:

    Post a Comment

    TREADING THIS WEEK