[Advice Needed] I Found Out That My Love Is Married. Please Help!!!! - Naijahottesttv.com [Advice Needed] I Found Out That My Love Is Married. Please Help!!!! | Naijahottesttv.com


Home » » [Advice Needed] I Found Out That My Love Is Married. Please Help!!!!

[Advice Needed] I Found Out That My Love Is Married. Please Help!!!!

Dear Tee,
I am dating a man and never knew he is
married with kids. We have been dating
for the past two years. I confronted
him and asked about it, but he denied
it. I love him so much and I don’t know
how to leave him. Another issue is that we are both genotype AS.
What do I do?
HG
Dear HG,
I think you
are in the wrong relationship if your findings about his marriage
I true. That relationship is not for you, you are with another
woman’s ‘property’, its time to let him go. Let go of the affection
you have for him and begin to see this man as an abuser, a man
who is just using you for ephemeral pleasures, it does no matter
how long you stick to him, his wife and family would still be his
no 1 priority, why do you choose to be a second best? Your
genotype is not even compatible with his, another reason to pick
a race from that relationship.
Make up your mind and let him know it is over between you
guys, tell him to go and stick with his family and start working to
become a better you for your own husband that comes soonest.
All the best,
Tee.

  • ****Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Naijahottest media THANKS****
  • 0 100000:

    Post a Comment

    TREADING THIS WEEK