Kaka: I want to leave Real Madrid - Naijahottesttv.com Kaka: I want to leave Real Madrid | Naijahottesttv.com


Home » » Kaka: I want to leave Real Madrid

Kaka: I want to leave Real Madrid

Brazilian star Kaka has revealed he is keen to
leave Real Madrid with less than a week
remaining before this summer's transfer
window closes.
The 31-year-old had struggled to establish
himself under former Blancos coach Jose
Mourinho, and does not seem to be part of
Carlo Ancelotti's plans either, having spent
Real's first two Liga outings of this season on
the bench.
Furthermore, the imminent arrival of Gareth
Bale from Tottenham in a record-breaking deal
worth €100 million, is set to push the Brazilian
even further down the pecking order in the
Spanish capital.
"I want to leave," Kaka told reporters.
"I think now is the right moment for me and
for the club for me to leave amicably. I have
spoken to Carlo Ancelotti and with the club,
they all know.
"Things are difficult for me now in the team,
and the club knows what I want. It’s my
obligation to work and keep training, but my
father is already working to see if something
comes up.
"I think it’s the best thing for me and the
club.
"We can only hope for a solution before this
next Monday. My intention is to keep playing
in Europe."
Kaka has made 85 appearances for Madrid
since his arrival from AC Milan in 2009.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.10
  • ****Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Naijahottest media THANKS****
  • 0 100000:

    Post a Comment

    TREADING THIS WEEK