Ronaldo: 'My Future at Real Madrid' - Naijahottesttv.com Ronaldo: 'My Future at Real Madrid' | Naijahottesttv.com


Home » , » Ronaldo: 'My Future at Real Madrid'

Ronaldo: 'My Future at Real Madrid'

Speaking in Monaco's Hotel de Paris on Thursday evening, the 28-year-old striker reaffirmed his commitment to La Liga.
"I enjoy of course to play there [Real Madrid], I play there for four years so I want to continue there," he told reporters.
Ronaldo praised Monaco for their acquisition of Radamel Falcao, James Rodriguez, Joao Moutinho and former Chelsea defender Ricardo Carvalho while stopping short of saying he would like to join the club.
"It is not the best day to speak about my future. I am going to have time to speak about that at the beginning of preseason," he said. "This is a good club with a fantastic owner. Monaco are back in Ligue 1. I wish them the best. I do not say that I would never go to this club, but now I'm happy at Real Madrid. I just want to come to Monaco for the holidays."
Ronaldo has yet to sign a new contract with Los Blancos - with his current deal expiring in two years - and former club United are reportedly lining up a big-money summer bid for him.
Earlier this week, the Portugal star, who has scored a remarkable 201 goals in 199 games for Madrid since arriving from Old Trafford as the world's most expensive player in 2009, spoke fondly of his time in Manchester. But he stressed that he is content with life at the Bernabeu.
"I really miss English football. For me, it was some of the best years in my career when I was there in Manchester United," Ronaldo said as he paid a visit to a school in Singapore. "Everyone knows that. It is the club that is still in my heart and I really, really miss [United].
"This (Manchester United) is a club that is in my heart for a long time. Everyone knows the passion that I have for this club. But my future is at Real Madrid."
  • ****Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Naijahottest media THANKS****
  • 0 100000:

    Post a Comment

    TREADING THIS WEEK