Interesting | I Married For Love, Not Money –Foluke Daramola - Naijahottesttv.com Interesting | I Married For Love, Not Money –Foluke Daramola | Naijahottesttv.com


Home » » Interesting | I Married For Love, Not Money –Foluke Daramola

Interesting | I Married For Love, Not Money –Foluke Daramola

I Married For Love, Not Money –Foluke
Daramola- Early this year, actress, Foluke
Daramola, was in what was termed a
husband snatching scandal. She did not
flinch about the controversy, as she went
ahead to marry her man and her plans to
have children with her new man. Since
you got married, you hardly talk about
your new status. Why? Well, I thank God.
I did not plan for it. I had told myself that
I was out of it, and I was done with it. It
just happened. I am happy with my
husband. I thank God that I have a man
that understands me and has taken me
for who I am. He is someone who tells
me to keep giving my best. He gives me a
lot of push. Many say the marriage is that
of convenience, and it's all about the
money. What is your reaction to this? It is
not at all about material things. In fact, if
it is about material things, I would not be
in this marriage; I will be somewhere
else. What I need and prayed to God for
is a man who will love me and understand
me, and I got my wish. Are you planning
to have children with your new husband?
Oh sure. Children are the joy of every
marriage and we definitely look forward
to having children together. Are you
sometimes scared that this one might
end up like the first? That I believe is not
a possibility. We are attracted emotionally
to each other, and we both have a
spiritual connection, which we didn't
hesitate to find out all the way. My mum
went out to pray about it with men of
God. I also went out to pray and fasted
over it. He had a past; I have mine, so
the two of us coming together is like we
don't have a choice than to make it work
for both of us. If you have noticed, both
our families, all the family members were
involved, which is unusual. Normally, you
find one or two family members saying
one thing or the other, but in this case,
everybody, my father-in-law, my
brothers, my brothers and sisters-in-law,
everybody, including my uncle and
parents were positive. So, at the end of
the day, you find that God is actually
telling us something. So, I needed that
spiritual conviction. The first time, not
that I didn't need the spiritual conviction,
but then I wasn't in a hurry, everything
people told me was like let us do it. But
when I was about getting married, I had
this strong heartbeat, it was very strong,
but I looked at it and said maybe it's
maturity and I know it is maturity. I
guess it's just peace of mind. There is a
difference between infatuation and love
and this you may not know when you are
young. Now, I know am in love with the
right person, and my mind is at peace. We
have our fights, we have our quarrels, but
we understand we are both in something
that has to work.
  • ****Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Naijahottest media THANKS****
  • 0 100000:

    Post a Comment

    TREADING THIS WEEK